Heartland's Hot Swap program ships customer-owned hardware configured with your company's image directly to your users for arrival the next business day. Once your user receives the replacement unit from our facility, your user will ship the problematic unit to our center for repair.
Business Challenges & Issues
- Waiting on damaged PCs to be repaired and returned to your users under the best conditions can make them unproductive for multiple days.
- Minimizing user downtime and the impact it has on your customers and their satisfaction levels.
All hardware stored at our center will be configured to your company's requirements. And, to ensure your company's spares are maintained with your company's current hard drive image, we will also manage your company's image (see Disk Image Management brief for more detail).
All your users have to do when they have a problematic unit is to send the unit into our facility for repair or service. The unit will be fixed and put back into your inventory either at our center or at a location your company designates. With this service, regardless of where your inventory is stored, Heartland will provide your company's users with the support they need to stay productive.
How It Works
- Your company's user initiates a hot swap request.
- Our technical representative will work with your user to coordinate the shipment of the replacement unit and return of the problematic unit.
- All hot swap requests received by 3:00 PM EST will have a replacement sent out for next business day arrival within the United States.
- Your company's user upon receipt of the replacement unit must fill out the necessary documentation, and ship the problematic unit back to our facility within 2 business days.
- After we receive the problematic unit, our center will repair the unit, reimage the hard drive, and either place the unit back into your company's hot swap inventory at our center or ship it to a location designated by your company.